Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A real Charlie Foxtrot

It’s been over a week now since we’ve had internet access at work. I’m not sure what the problem is (I have some guesses, but this is one time when I’ve been working very hard to NOT know), only that the solutions so far have seemed to make absolutely no difference.

My guess is that, once they get the electron bucket hooked back up, they will be doing a lot more monitoring of folks usage and wanderings than they used to. Not that I’m paranoid or anything, but it’s good to remember that, sometimes, even if you ARE paranoid, they really ARE after you.

Which is my way of saying I’m going to have to figure out a plan B for posting. I think I can do it by email – I seem to recall Nate talking about that some good while back. We’ll see.

Anyway, I’m sending this to my home email so I can cut and paste and post it later.

  • |