Friday, February 24, 2006

Back to the future

Inventions I demand NOW! (So y’all get busy, ok?)

  • Cars that drive themselves – I tell it where I want to go and sit back and play Sudoku.

  • Food replicators – Turn household junk into food. (Finally, a use for those annoying AOL CDs)

  • Holographic computer monitors – REALLY play games in 3-D.

  • Tesseractic closets – I need the extra storage space.

  • A universal un-translator. If I can’t understand you, I can’t talk to you and if I can’t talk to you, you can’t annoy me. A win/win all around.

  • A time dilation device. I’m not interested in speeding up, per se, but it would be nice to sleep 10 hours in 4, or work 8 hours in 2. (More time for 3-D games)

  • The eight-bladed razor. Just because. (for those who don't know - see here. And naturally, the link doesn't seem to be working correctly, so scroll down to the "New Product" post)

  • |