Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I hope it's "Tag and Release"

A certain someone, who shall remain completely anonymous, and hereafter only be referred to as The Grouchy Old Yorkie Lady (Oops. That just slipped out.) managed to tag me when I wasn't looking. No fair!

So, here's all the info you never wanted to know.

Four jobs I’ve had:
Picking bulbs (as in flowers, not lights)
Inserting and logging updates into Army National Guard vehicle repair manuals.
Production line worker at milk processing plant (past-your-eyes milk)
Body double for Arnold Schwarzenegger
(I made one of these up)
Four movies I could watch over and over again:
Zorro, the Gay Blade (The turtle responsible has been executed!)
Singing in the Rain (Dignity. Always dignity.)
White Christmas (All that shushing…Brrrrr!)
Groundhog Day (Ned? Ned Ryerson?)
Four books I could read over and over again:
The Cyberiad – Stanislaw Lem
Bio of a Space Tyrant (Series of 6) – Piers Anthony
The Sword of Truth (Series of ???. 9 books so far.) – Terry Goodkind
The Wheel of Time (Series of 12, so he says. 11 books so far.) – Robert Jordan
Four places I’ve lived:
Scio, Oregon
Charlotte, North Carolina
McKinleyville, California
Vancouver, Washington
Four TV shows I watch:
CSI
CSI Miami
CSI New York (I sense a theme, but I’m not quite sure…)
Numb3rs (though it did take some time before I quite thinking, “Bernard!”)
Four places I’ve been on vacation:
Lancaster, California (In the summer no less.)
Tygh Valley, Oregon
Mountain Grove, Missouri
Pasadena, Texas (Unofficial motto: Where the air is greener.)
Four websites I visit daily:
Yahoo
Possumblog
Opinionjournal
Mercy Over Mayhem (Phew. That was a close one!)
Four favorite foods:
Pizza
Meatloaf
Cookies (Hey! That counts! Right?)
Chicken Tender Salad with Southwest Ranch dressing (Don’t forget the crackahs!)
Four places I’d like to be right now:
Barnes & Noble
Waldenbooks
Border’s
Home
Four bloggers I’m tagging:
Mrs. A
Skinnydan
Nate
MarcV

  • |