Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The blog ate my homework

Why is it that when you're in a hurry and don't type up your blog entry into Word, or Outlook, or whatever, that THAT is the time that Blogger chooses to go kablooey?

So, anyway, THIS is the entry I was trying to post.

______________________________________________________

Well, I finally broke down and did it. I shaved that pathetic excuse for a beard that had attached itself to my face. (Dang! I forgot to use my freeby Quattro razor when I did it, too!) I did keep the goatee part, though.

Just in case you didn't notice the holes, here's an illustrated version. And that's the side of my face that has the most hair. The other side is even sparser.

I did look pretty scroungy, that's true. And people were starting to ask if I had the mange. But neither of those are the reason I shaved. The real reason is that this week I'm supposed to start interviewing candidates for my new position. (Help is on the way...or so I've heard) I figured there was no reason to lose a good prospect because they were scared their new boss lived under a bridge or something.

Anyway, just for grins I cut and pasted some hair into the holes to see what it would look like. (Mrs. A says the squares are what does it for her)

  • |