Saturday, November 06, 2004

Call me a Wah-mbulance

Today is the 32nd day in a row I've come to work. I expect to hit 45 before I get any relief, and then just because I AM taking a day off on the 19th, one way or another. That's the weekend of the UMHB preview for the EAC (and us parents too).

Anyway, it's been just one thing after another after yet another around here and about the time I think I've fixed every problem and dotted every "T" (what?), I discover yet another problem that needs to be fixed. Not to mention that the powers-that-be keep dreaming up additional things they would like me to do.

During a normal (whatever that is) day, blogging is a good stress reliever and a way to keep things in perspective. Some days just require an uptight Picasso.

So, if I go missing for a couple of days, it's not that I don't WANT to engage in my usual lame schtick ... it's more likely that I'm in the process of being eaten by a bear.

  • |