Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Blame Canada

Well, perhaps not the WHOLE country. Maybe you should just blame Lee.

After all it WAS him who issued, in the comments for the previous post, what I like to refer to as "a double-dog dare"... (Double-dog. Hee hee. I crack me up. Really.)
The psychic dog story is most excellent.

I'm very close to asking you to write a poem about them.
Which we all know (at least on Planet Aardvark) is his way of asking for a poem without, you know, ASKING for a poem.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it ... at least until I can think of a better one.
Man's Best Friends?
Once I had two psychic dogs -
Their doggie thoughts they'd beam to me
And I would write them up in blogs
To save them for posterity.
Though most of what they thought was not
The kind of stuff I want to know -
Like who win the seventh race?
Who will place and who will show?
They're really not much use to me -
Spending their time on politics
And channeling such boring stuff.
Why can't I teach these dogs new tricks?
"Bush by 15 - will be the score"
They told me telepathically
You know, I'd like these dogs much more
If they'd focus on the lottery.
Thank you...thankyouverymuch. I'll be here all week.
(Don't forget to tip the waitress)

  • |