Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Public Service Announcement

For both of you who may care, tomorrow's installment of the

Possumblog Thursday Three®

will be hosted by yours truly. So check back tomorrow for ... something.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The original nefarious plan was to railroad Jordana into hosting the Thursday Three®, but she says that she has to ... floss the dog or something. Oh, she CLAIMS to have been out of town until today, but for all I know she may have spent the last five days in the Nashville hoosegow for unpaid jaywalking tickets. And then, oh so coincidentally, her blog has gone ... KABLOOIE! (I believe that's the technical term she used. Looks like SOMEone is a Calvin and Hobbes fan) I bet it's really there and she's just switched it to the OTHER internet (You know, the one y'all use to talk about me behind my back) so I wouldn't be able to see it.

Now, I'm not saying she's running a counter-conspiracy to the one Jim and I cooked up, but it sure seems CONVENIENT that everything happened to work out the way ... Hey! Did you hear that?

Me neither! Must be one of those silent black helicopters. Gotta go.

  • |