Friday, July 23, 2004

More linkage

I should have done this the other day, but for some reason I didn't.  I blame global warming.

Anyway, the latest addition to the blogroll is Angie from (surprisingly enough) All About Angie. Angie is the proud mom of three adorable children and (according to her answers to the latest Thursday Three) spouse of Mr. Wonderful.  She has been an occasional commenter on ALANHA for some time now, and I've been keeping my eye on her blog as a result.  Now that Luke (her youngest) is sleeping a little more at night, she's finally getting back into the swing of blogging again.  Please go over and tell her "Hey" when you get a chance.

(Have I told you I went to school with George Lindsay, Jr. or "Goober, Jr" as we called him?  Poor guy.  Whenever he left the room, someone would always say, "When you see him, tell Gomer I said 'Hey'."  It's a wonder he didn't go on a killing spree.)

  • |