Wednesday, July 07, 2004

It's a party!

A dinner party anyway. Miss Janis is coming to town this week to visit with her kin and one of their agenda items is a trip to Fort Worth to see The Modern. Mrs. A and I will be meeting them downtown for dinner Friday evening! I am so excited to see my second blogger (ok, technically my third, since Mrs. A has a blog) in the flesh. If you recall, I had dinner with Nate back in January. Friday's dinner is planned for Mi Cocina - a nice Mexican restaurant. My guess is that we'll be sitting inside, since the outside temperature will still be in the 90s.

I am just a little nervous, though, since I'm not nearly the sparkling conversationalist (aka blabbermouth) in person as I am here - Mrs. A usually does the heavy lifting in social situations. Good thing she's coming along. Plus, there'll be enchiladas. I mean, how can you not have a good time when there are enchiladas? Anyway, I expect that we'll all hit it off just fine.

Give you a run-down next week. Hmmm...maybe I should take my Palm along and take notes! Or I could just make stuff up like I normally do.


UPDATE:
After I typed this up, I popped over to Gone South and sure enough Miss Janis also has a little something about her trip posted.

  • |