Thursday, May 06, 2004

Mr. Cranky Butt - part II

I use the online banking at the credit union to move money between accounts (mostly). When you load the page, there is a bunch of graphics and two fields - one for your account number and one for your password. You can't access the banking server until after the graphics finish loading. But you can enter your account number and password into the appropriate fields before the graphics load. The only problem is that the last thing that happens once the graphics load is that the account number and password fields are refreshed, thereby erasing what you've just put in and requiring you to enter them again.

I know it does this, but I can't seem to remember it until AFTER I've typed in my account number and password - only to see them disappear. Grrr.

  • |