Friday, April 16, 2004

Blue Envelope?

Several years back, I ordered a gift for my brother and sister-in-law from the folks at Red Envelope. Of course once you get on the mailing list, you keep getting catalogues, whether you ever order anything again or not. The Mother's Day catalogue showed up in yesterday's mail. As I was flipping through it this morning, I noticed something different about this one. It didn't have the normal couple of pages of "sensual" gifts. (One reason this catalogue has a short shelf life at our house. Not quite straight from the mailbox to the recycle bin, but pretty close)

LittleA: "Huh. The Red Envelope people must be slipping, they left the naughty bits out."

Mrs A: "That's because it's the Mother's Day catalogue, silly. That stuff will be in the Father's Day catalogue for sure."

See? I'm not the only one who can be snarky!

  • |