Thursday, April 29, 2004

Band on the run

The Eldest Aardvark Child and Mrs. A will be wending their way down to Houston this evening as part of the annual pilgramage known as BAND TRIP. Last year they went to Branson, Missouri and the year before that to Washington DC. Somehow Houston doesn't seem near as appealing to me, but I bet they have a good time nonetheless.

Mrs. A has always gone along as a chaperone, 'cause that's just what she does. So when the trips are announced, it's pretty much a given that she's going to get one of the chaperone spots. (I pity the fool who doesn't know this!) And I have to say, she makes a much better chaperone than I would. But then again, you probably already knew that.

Anyway, that means that the Youngest Aardvark Child and I are on our own from tonight until Sunday afternoon. Sweet! No adult supervision!

I mean, uh, we're probably just going to mope around 'cause we miss 'em. And do chores and junk. Yeah, that's the ticket.

  • |