Monday, February 16, 2004

MERCY!

(Why is it that I start channeling Elvis - the fat one, of course - when I see that?)

The long awaited day has finally arrived.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present for your reading pleasure, the one, the only, Mrs. A and her new blog Mercy Over Mayhem. (MOM - cute, huh?)

Now stick with me, 'cause this gets confusing. Over here, I'm me, but over there I'm someone else and my wife is here, only not really 'cause she's over there and over there she's herself and I'm the spouse and the kids ... where was I?

To ease the translation difficulties, I have developed the following cross reference.
ALANHA . . . . . . . . . . . MOM

LittleA..........................Mr. Mayhem
Mrs. A..........................Mercy
EAC.............................Mayhem #1
YAC.............................Mayhem #2
Feel free to cut it out and tape it to the corner of your monitor.

Everybody go on over and say hi, but make sure you stay on your good behavour, 'cause she doesn't put up with much guff (I should know). And don't get too friendly either, Bub, 'cause I've got my eye on you! (Who knew Aardvarks were territorial?)

PS. You could wish her happy birthday too, since today's the day.

  • |