Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Whack me!

[fake french accent]

Eet ees as I soospected! Misseur Possum ees not zee onlee juan (how'd THAT sneak in there?) to have zee, how you say ... Googlewhack.

[/fake french accent]

As I predicted in this post, I am the sole search result for 'hoggedy bloggedy'. 'Course it really doesn't count as a Googlewhack since I really just made up two words, but a guy can dream can't he?

Other made up words for which I'm the only search result: Cheddarosexual and Betterosexual.

Words that I'm NOT the only hit for (which is even weirder): Phonosexual and Netrosexual.

Yeah, all those are from one post back in August. I don't know what got into me that day ...


UPDATE: Ok, so I took a little break and Googled a bit. I AM the whackiest, googliest, whacker for the search titivate floggings ... so there.

  • |