Friday, December 05, 2003

Template Blogging

I know this is going to annoy Sugarmama, since this is one of her major annoyances, but I don't think she's a regular reader, so here goes anyway. What can I say? I like living dangereously. It's BLOGERIFIC!!! :-)

On the other hand, I can GUARANTEE you there will be absolutely NO partially unclothed or naked photos of me posted on this blog (no matter how much you beg).

New additions to the blogroll:

Jeni from Snickerdoodle Haven. Another college aged girl ... *le sigh* (Now CUT THAT OUT before they think you're a C,LOM!)

Dean of Dean's World fame. Lot's of good discussions see the light of day in Dean's World. I don't always agree with his positions, but then again, Dean's World is big enough that I don't have to.

Kevin of Wizbang! Blogger extraordinaire who just found out yesterday he is no longer employed. His blog says he's "Explosively Unique" but I don't think he means that the way I would mean it.

Anyway, check 'em out.

  • |