Friday, December 19, 2003

Party on, dude!

And be excellent to each other!

Today is the annual office Christmas party. I have to say, the company I work for now has the best Christmas party of anyplace I've ever worked: nice meal, photographer, door prizes, games (with prizes), open bar, DJ, valet parking, table ornaments for each guest to take as a memento. Nice all around. Party starts at 5:00 and ends at 8:30, so it's not even late (although there's always an after-party party for the die hards). The office closes at 3:00 today so people have a chance to go home and get prettied up.

I did my prettying up yesterday and got my hairs cut (well, it WAS more than just one, wasn't it?). Mrs. Aardvark has already purchased her new outfit (which required the purchase of special harnessing accoutrements! Hey, you need any help there?), so she should extra sassy this evening (now if I could just get rid of those pesky kids!).

  • |